Myspace Layouts & CommentsMyspace Layouts @ JellyMuffin.com

Friday 4 March 2011

father was unhappy that i had been at the lake..,he made a rule that i am not to go near the that place but it's not the fault of the lake that i almost drowned.i'm unhappy that he had placed such an arcane rule on me..but father was grateful to the young man who saving me..i found out his name was ZAKHWAN!.He 's a policeman.it was really brave of him to jump in and save me considering the fact that he admitted he was a poor swimmer.Still he took the risk and dived after me..
....,..He kissed me.Though u cannot say it was an actual kiss but he pressed his lips against mine when he found me in the water and breathed air into my mouth..I only remember that much before i fainted.I remember waking up on the jetty and asking him why he'd kiss me??he just smiled and i guess he was embarassed at what he had done to but i can't blame him..,he did evrythng he could to save me..he helped carry me back to the house where mama made sure he was given somethnk hot to drink..seeing that he was
shivering by the time we reach the front door..father even gave his some of his clothes to wear..,ma couldn't stop scolding me as she washed me...,but i kno she didn't mean the things she said..she was really worried about me..i could see it in her eyes.she cried the whole time she scolded me and hugged me!
......, I saw him again..,ZAKHWAN..,in the living room.talking with father..,let me try to describe him..,He's sligthly taller than me..,his face is sligthly long and he keeps his hair in short..,and his eyes are nice dark brown..They are not true black but rather brown..I know this because i looked staraight into them when I first wake up.,He's well built..,strong or else how could he carry me all the way home.?? anyway..,he seems like a shy man..,timid and very unassuming..,He didn't say much when he carried me..I guess he's one of this people who when they're focus on what they want to do..,they don't even have time to talk!
.......,Father told me say to thank u to him..,which I did and I saw him smile for the first time..,It was very warm smile..,brief and cute.,almost as if he was afraid to open his mouth..,I may be seeing more of him these next few days..,Father has offered him the job of fixing the gusethouse in the back along with the small outdoor glasshouse taht we plan to use for y birthday party..,he agreed to it and I think father would pay him handsomely..,I am happy he os working here..,mybe i get the chance to chat with him..,he seems like a nice n friendly guy!
.......,,ZAKHWAN..,there's a nice ring to that name!!hehe

1 comment:

  1. mmmm...mmm...naper sakit tekak aku ha...bile baca ni...rase berbulu2 mata aku...hahaha

    ReplyDelete